- USTA Traditional Scoring (Best 2 out of 3)
- Third Set (10 Point Match Tiebreak)
- Games to 11 best 2 out of 3
- No specific match location requirments
- Match issues will be resolved on a case by case basis
Contact: email@example.com to report any match issues
Ladder Ranking Style:
Point Based - In a points based ladder, it's activity generated, meaning you only get points if you play. Every player starts out with 0 points and points are distributed based on match score and ranking difference.
Each match participant will receive 2 points.
The match winner will receive 5 points.
Each set won will earn each player 1 point.
Going three sets will earn each player 2 points.
Winning in straight sets will earn a player 1 bonus point.